Saturday, May 30, 2009

The Illuminati, Mind Control and Rock Music

Interesting website...

I Sold My Soul to Rock and Roll

Not sure how I stumbled across it but after reading these conspiracy theories for awhile it's easy to see how someone can start to believe it.

Somehow I ended up looking into Laurel Canyon and the birth of the hippie generation and stumbled across David McGowan's website.

He has a series (currently on Part XIV) on Laurel Canyon that is fascinating. Considering that his page also has various "alternative" theories about most everything, I'm not sure what to think. But the Laurel Canyon stuff is fascinating. The connections he makes are pretty stunning.

As for the offshoot into The Illuminati, how many of you know about Hip Hop and the Freemasonry Agenda? Who would've guessed?

No comments: