Monday, March 9, 2009

Strange dream...

I'm cruising on the East Side of Youngstown which, when you get out far enough, is basically country, and I come to what looks a like a track and I notice cars lining up and parking and I have this strange feeling that something is strange. I pull over and get out and a guy comes up to me offering me bagged Starbucks. I say no and he mumbles and keeps on walking. So I start walking around the track and hear some commotion on one end of the track so I walk toward it. I notice that there are dark SUVs pulling up and I know it's the Feds.

As I move toward the end where the commotion is, I hear gun shots. So I duck against a wall (we are now in a gymnasium...) where I bump a shopping car filled with pennies that rolls away and falls down to the next level. More gunshots and I see the Feds moving in to arrest someone. As I look more closely, trying to see who it is, I notice it is the Brown M&M in handcuffs.

And I wake up...

Strange.

No comments: