Saturday, March 29, 2008

About the visions...

From my journal:

10/10/06

Perhaps my lowest point yet...Jail time is a frequent topic of conversation [at my job]...Bills in collections, creditors calling, can't pay bills. Donating plasma twice a week for [gas] money. [I am living the life of] the silent majority.


10/18/06

Guess I'm not...humiliated enough. Back at [the plasma donation center along with] 40 people in the lobby waiting...

I am numb...


And then comes the vision:

10/19/06:

Paraphrased from my journal.

I have an image, a vision, of what I know to be a heavenly court. God, i.e. the Father, is on the throne. It's not a physical throne but I know it to be a throne. There is no figure, no being, no image. It is a knowing. And Jesus (i.e. me, us, our representative, true man, original Adam, the express image of God, etc. all these terms flying through my head aware that I am in his presence) is the light of the court. What of the Spirit? I seem to ask. I sense a smile. It is like the binding force of the whole affair, like the love that binds people together. All three are present and, though distinct, they are in fact One, made distinct in my mind.

10/30/06:

New position at work. No longer a press operator, I've been bumped up to inspector. From temp to inspector in about five months. Far out. Still doing the plasma thing...

12/10/06:

My faith is messy...

No comments: