Sunday, June 29, 2008

Getting soft...

"When I was here, I wanted to be there; when I was there, all I could think of was getting back into the jungle. I'm here a week now... waiting for a mission... getting softer; every minute I stay in this room, I get weaker..."

- Apocalypse Now

Wrapped up in the concerns of life, struggling to pay bills, keep up a house, maintaining an automobile in order to get around to get to work to be able to pay the bills, keep up a house, maintain an automobile in order to get to work. A perpetual motion machine self-perpetuated.



"Jane, stop this crazy thing..."

- George Jetson



Too much information, too much distractions, too much tevelision, too many movies, too much music, too much information, too much, too much, too much. Numb. Losing feeling. Can't even distract myself or numb myself; numb to being numb.

How do I get off?

Time to pray...

No comments: